I'm a Style and Confidence Coach for women who have lost their mojo, have lost themselves and need a hand to hold.
The women who have insecurities, feel overwhelmed with fashion and need guidance to find clothing that makes them finally feel good about themselves.
You don't quite feel enough. You don't dress the way you truly want to. You don't feel cool enough to wear what you want
So why am I the right person to help you feel great about yourself? I have been there.
In my late teens and twenties I struggled big time with my body-image, a horrible eating disorder and my self-confidence was at an all time low.
The worst bit?
No-one knew. I didn't feel I could dress the way I wanted, I didn't have the confidence to express my true style and thought my body was disgusting.
Something had to change.
So what did I do?
I committed, invested and learnt every single style tip and strategy I could. I educated myself on my body shape (and all the others), trained in colour analysis, learnt how to improve my own confidence through self-love and affirmations, practised gratitude and it changed my life.
Fast forward to now and I’m a happy, confident, self assured mum of 2 small energetic boys. I embrace the school run instead of hiding and say yes to every single social invitation.
Because I've figured it out, but I took the long way round.
But I know the secret formula and I want to share it with you too.
You don't have to dress a certain way because that's what others expect. Now is your time to shine, hold your head high and be as stylish as you know you deserve to be.
It’s not easy, at ALL. I UNDERSTAND.
I KNOW what it’s like to slip to the bottom of the pile, to be your own last priority and put your children first. But taking care of YOU doesn't mean your not taking care of them.
I help normal every day women, who may have just lost their way over the years, got stuck in a style rut, lost weight, gained some or had a baby, or two like me.
Women who have stretch marks, wobbly bits, lumps and bumps or who are just fed up with wearing the same old things time and time again.
You might have got divorced and found a new man (like me) and want to look your best, want to find the 'new you', had a big birthday or maybe you're just not sure what suits you anymore.
You name it. We all want the same thing, to look good and feel great.
I truly believe I can help EVERY woman feel good about themselves again regardless of your shape and size, budget and lifestyle!
I focus on helping you to flatter your natural body shape, understand what styles and colours really suit you and show you how to streamline your wardrobe to spend less yet have more to wear.
I encourage body acceptance and help you focus more on your best bits rather than ones you're conscious of or dislike.
I can work to any budget and always ensure I follow up my clients post service to make sure they haven't reverted back to their comfort zone.
- I’m not judgemental, I’m kind caring and compassionate and I’m committed to helping you become the person you want to be.
- I'm extremely passionate about what I do and believe everyone deserves to wake up, feel confident and be excited about what they are going to wear, no matter what your size, shape or shopping budget may be.
- I have 15 years’ worth of knowledge on how to dress and style women.
- I’ve got 10 years’ experience in working in a coaching / supportive role, helping women achieve their goals and become more confident.
- And finally, I’m genuine, down to earth and can guarantee you will feel at ease from the minute we meet.
Here's what people have to say > > >
- "Without even knowing it you are now on my shoulder for every purchase and every outfit choice I make. My wardrobe is a much easier place to be now!"
- "You are one of the most approachable understanding people I've met! I never felt like I was just another client. You completely understood that even though somebody can look 100% happy and together deep down they can be struggling and barely holding it together. Insecurity and depression isn't always something people understand or know how best to help but you honestly helped my confidence. "
- "I just want to say a massive thank you to Joy for Saturday. I had my colour analysis and wardrobe edit and now feel a different person. I went shopping yesterday for my key bits and now can't wait to wear all my outfits! For the first time in 2 years I'm wearing heels and jewellery for work this morning and feeling good about myself #lovinglife"
- "You changed my wardrobe completely and made me so much more confident and we have never even met!!!"