Here is a little bit about Me
I'm a Style and Confidence Coach for women who have lost their mojo, have lost themselves and need a hand to hold.
The women who have insecurities, feel overwhelmed with fashion and need guidance
to find clothing that makes them finally feel good about themselves.
You don't quite feel enough. You don't dress the way you truly want to.
You don't feel cool enough to wear what you want
So why am I the right person to help you feel great about yourself? I have been there.
In my late teens and twenties I struggled big time with my body-image, a horrible eating disorder and my self-confidence was at an all time low.
The worst bit?
No-one knew. I didn't feel I could dress the way I wanted, I didn't have the confidence
to express my true style and thought my body was disgusting.
Something had to change.
So what did I do?
I committed, invested and learnt every single style tip and strategy I could. I educated myself on my body shape (and all the others), trained in colour analysis, learnt how to improve my own confidence through self-love and affirmations, practised gratitude
and it changed my life.
Fast forward to now and I’m a happy, confident, self assured mum of 2 small energetic boys.
I embrace the school run instead of hiding and say yes to every single social invitation.
Because I've figured it out, but I took the long way round.
But I know the secret formula and I want to share it with you too.
You don't have to dress a certain way because that's what others expect.
Now is your time to shine, hold your head high and be as stylish as you know you deserve
It’s not easy, at ALL. I UNDERSTAND.
I KNOW what it’s like to slip to the bottom of the pile, to be your own last
priority and put your children first. But taking care of YOU doesn't mean your not
taking care of them.
I help normal every day women, who may have just lost their way over the years, got stuck
in a style rut, lost weight, gained some or had a baby, or two like me.
Women who have stretch marks, wobbly bits, lumps and bumps or who are just fed up with wearing the same old things time and time again.
You might have got divorced and found a new man (like me) and want to look your best,
want to find the 'new you', had a big birthday or maybe you're just not sure what suits you anymore.
You name it. We all want the same thing, to look good and feel great.
I truly believe I can help EVERY woman feel good about themselves again regardless
of your shape and size, budget and lifestyle!
I focus on helping you to flatter your natural body shape, understand what styles and colours really suit you and show you how to streamline your wardrobe to spend less
yet have more to wear.
I encourage body acceptance and help you focus more on your best bits rather than ones you're conscious of or dislike.
I can work to any budget and always ensure I follow up my clients post service to make sure they haven't reverted back to their comfort zone.
- I’m not judgemental, I’m kind caring and compassionate and I’m committed to helping you become the person you want to be.
- I'm extremely passionate about what I do and believe everyone deserves to wake up, feel confident and be excited about what they are going to wear, no matter what your size, shape or shopping budget may be.
- I have 15 years’ worth of knowledge on how to dress and style women.
- I’ve got 10 years’ experience in working in a coaching / supportive role, helping women achieve their goals and become more confident.
- And finally, I’m genuine, down to earth and can guarantee you will feel at ease from the minute we meet.
Here's what people have to say > > >
- "Without even knowing it you are now on my shoulder for every purchase and every outfit choice I make. My wardrobe is a much easier place to be now!"
- "You are one of the most approachable understanding people I've met! I never felt like I was just another client. You completely understood that even though somebody can look 100% happy and together deep down they can be struggling and barely holding it together. Insecurity and depression isn't always something people understand or know how best to help but you honestly helped my confidence. "
- "I just want to say a massive thank you to Joy for Saturday. I had my colour analysis and wardrobe edit and now feel a different person. I went shopping yesterday for my key bits and now can't wait to wear all my outfits! For the first time in 2 years I'm wearing heels and jewellery for work this morning and feeling good about myself #lovinglife"
- "You changed my wardrobe completely and made me so much more confident and we have never even met!!!"
My style and who influences me fashion wise
I would describe my personal style as what is known as ' Street Style' or 'trend based' with a creative edge.
I like to follow the current trends but won't be ruled by them if they don't suit me.
I'm 90's OBSESSED, love a masculine feminine mix, and my wardrobe is 80 % high-street.
I'm a fashion aficionado who love all things bold and animal print and who will never tire of trying new ways of wearing things.
I adore ruffles and red and anything that really stands out!
You will more than likely see me trying to mix up my outfit with Stan Smiths or PUMA RSX's and absolutely love retro sports wear. Adidas Originals being my go to.
I dress for comfort 100% of the time as I'm mostly piggy backing a small child or rushing to appointments, but that doesn't mean I compromise on trend or style.
I just make it work for me and my body.
I take inspiration from celebrities such as, Emma Willis, Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas and Louise Redknapp and fashion bloggers such as the gorgeous Fran Bacon from The Fashion Lift and Noholita.
My favourite high street go-to's are H&M, Primark, Zara and Levi' and I love designer brands such as Gucci & Balmain
I'm a big fan of some our big online Brands such as Missguided, ASOS and Boo Hoo
"Wear something you feel gorgeous in and don't try too hard; it's much sexier when it appears effortless. Clothes that don't fit, or don't fit the wearer's personality, don't help."
- Heidi Klum
Check out my Instagram and Facebook for my daily outfit inspiration if you like the street style school run look!